Accept Islam for your salvation
Live according to Islam for your spiritual progress
1. Name the three holiest mosques of Islam.
Masjid ul Haram in Makkah
2. What is the title of Hadrat Khadija Radiallahu anha?
Khadijatul Kubra Rady Allahu 'Anha
3. In which year did the Muslims conquer Makkah?
8 A.H., 630 C.E.
4. When the Holy Prophet Sallallahu alaihi wa sallam made the hijra to Madina, who accompanied him?
Sayyidina Abu Bakr Siddiq Rady Allahu 'Anhu
5. What was the name of the first youth to accept Islam?
Sayyidina Ali Rady Allahu Anhu
6. Please outline the procedure of wudu.
7. Which Sahabi's footsteps did Rasulullah Sallallahu alaihi wa sallam hear in the heavens?
Sayyidina Bilal Rady Allahu 'Anhu
8. Name the angel with whom the Prophet Sallalahu alaihi wa sallam went on Miraj with.
Angel Jibreel Alayhissalam
9. What is the difference between fard kifaya and fard ain?
Fard Qifaya is a communal obligation. An example is Salatul Janaza. If a few people perfom it, the communal obligation is fulfilled, but if nobody performs it, then everyone is held responsible.
Fard 'ain is obligatory on all mature males and females. An example is five times daily salah.
10. What is Shariah?
Shari'ah is Muslim law
11. Who is the most perfect and best creation of Allah.
Our beloved Prophet Muhammad Mustafa Sallallahu 'alayhi wa Sallam
12. What are the names of the Islamic months before and after Ramadan.
Month before Ramadan : Sha'ban
13. Zhikr is one of the best things you can do. What is zhikr?
Rememberance of Allah
14. At what age should a Muslim child be taught salah?
At the stage of seven
15. Generally, at what age does fasting in Ramadan become compulsary?
When someone attains puberty, at the age of 13 or 14
16. If you recite one juz everyday, how many times can you complete the recitation of the Holy Qur'an in the month of Ramadan?
17. In which city was our beloved Prophet Sallallahu alaihi wa sallam stoned by his enemies until blood flowed from him?
18. Prophet Musa (AS) is called Kalimullah. What does it mean?
The one who talked with Allah Ta'ala
19. Prophet Ibrahim (AS) is called Khalilullah. What does it mean?
The friend of Allah Ta'ala
20. Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) is called Habibullah. What does it mean?
The beloved of Allah Ta'ala
|· Poems · Our Publications · For Students · Duas · Links ·|
|Reproduce with permission and acknowledgments||Contact Us|