Accept Islam for your salvation
Live according to Islam for your spiritual progress
QUIZ NUMBER FIVE: JUNIORS
1. Write the meaning of: Laa Ilaaha Illallah Muhammad u'r Rasulullah.
2. Write the meaning of SubhanAllah, Alhamdulillah, AllahuAkbar.
Glory be to Allah All praise is for Allah Allah is the Greatest
3. Write the meaning of Astaghfirullah.
I beg forgiveness of Allah
4. Allah is called Al-Awwal and Al-Akhir. Write their
Al-Awwal: The First
5. Prophet Muhammad is called Bashir and Nazir. Write
6. Write the translation of Surah al-Kawthar.
In the Name of Allah, The Beneficent, The Merciful. Indeed We have given you abundance So pray to your Lord and do the sacrifice. Surely, your enemy is the one who shall be without posterity. (108:1-3)
7. How many times do you have to go around the Ka'ba to complete one
8. What is Rukn Yamani in the Ka'ba?
Rukn Yamani is the corner of the Ka'ba facing Yemen. It also contains Hajar al-Aswad (the Black Stone)
9. Drinking the water of zam zam brings shifa'. What is the meaning
Healing or cure.
10. On which day do Muslims stand on the plain of Arafat while on Hajj?
9th of Dhu'l Hijja
11. Who gave Azan on top of the Ka'ba when Makkah was conquered?
Sayyidina Bilal, Rady Allahu 'Anhu
12. What is the meaning of Sirat al-Mustaqeem?
13. Name the blessed wife of the Beloved Prophet Sallallahu 'alaihi
wa Sallam in whose possession the Qur'an remained after he passed away.
Sayyidatina Hafsa, Rady Allahu 'Anha
14. In which month does the Muslim calendar start?
15. Which country has the largest Muslim population?
16. How many sahaba defeated 1000 polytheists of Makkah in the Battle
313 sahaba, Rady Allahu 'Anhum
17. In which battle did the Beloved Prophet's tooth come out when he
was wounded in fighting?
Battle of Uhud
18. Name the mountain on which Nabi Musa 'Alayhissalam talked
19. Name the Prophet 'Alayhissalam who was raised upto the heavens.
Prophet 'Isa 'Alayhissalam when his enemies wanted to crucify him. Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu 'alayhi wa Sallam on the night of Mi'raj
20. Name the grandson of our Beloved Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu
'alaihi wa Sallam about whom he prophecied that he would unite two quarreling
|· Poems · Our Publications · For Students · Duas · Links ·|
|Reproduce with permission and acknowledgments||Contact Us|