Accept Islam for your salvation
Live according to Islam for your spiritual progress
Quiz 6 Answers
1. Write the translation of A'udhu Billahi min ash-shaytaan-ir-rajeem.
2. What do you recite when you start doing anything?
3. Write its meaning.
4. What is meant by 'Ulul 'Azm?
5. Write the names of the 'Ulul 'Azm.
6. When Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu 'alayhi
wa Sallam went on Mi'raj, which Prophet 'Alayhissalam did he meet on
the first heaven?
7. Name the surah (chapter) in the Qur'an Kareem
in which the night journey of Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu 'alayhi wa Sallam
from the Ka'ba to Masjid al-Aqsa is mentioned.
8. How many verses are there in Surah al-Fatiha?
9. Which surah is called the heart of the Qur'an?
11. When is takbeer tahreema recited in salah?
12. When is dua qunut recited in salah?
13. Mention any three benefits of fasting in the month of Ramadan.
(b) it earns us His Pleasure and Forgiveness,
(c) it teaches us patience,
(d) it makes us more charitable,
(e) it makes us think more about the poor and the needy,
(f) it leads us to do more good deeds,
(g) it keeps us away from commiting sins.
14. How many times is it more meritorious and important to serve the
mother than the father?
15. What is the meaning of gheeba? What does the Qur'an
say about how sinful gheeba is?
16. Mention any three kabaair (major sins).
Some of the major sins that can be mentioned are:
(a) shirk or associating partners with Allah,
17. On which date according to the Muslim calendar did Prophet Muhammad
Sallallahu 'alayhi wa Sallam go on Mi'raj?
18. On which date of the Muslim calendar is 'Eid ul Ad'ha?
19. Which one of the following clothing materials are men not
permitten to wear? silk/rayon/cotton
20. What is the meaning of Amir ul Mu'mineen?
|· Poems · Our Publications · For Students · Duas · Links ·|
|Reproduce with permission and acknowledgments||Contact Us|