1. Write one of the Asma ul Husna which you love the most and
give one reason why you love it the most.
see the article on Asma ul Husna
2. What is the meaning of al-Wadud?
- Wadud - The Loving One
3. What is meant by Al-Khaaliq?
- Khaliq - The Creator
4. What is the meaning of the word Qur'an?
Qur'an is the final Book revealed by Allah Ta'ala. Qur'an Kareem means the Noble
5. What does the Qur'an say about how close Allah is to you?
is closer to you than your jugular vein
6. How many verses are there in the Qur'an?
7. Write the translation of Surah an-Naas.
In the Name of
Allah, The Beneficent, The Merciful
Say: I seek refuge in the Lord of mankind
King of Mankind
God of Mankind
from the evil of the whisperings of the slinking (shaytan)
Who whispers into the hearts of mankind
From among the jinn and men.
8. Mention at least five benefits of praying the five times daily salah.
Allah Ta'ala forgives our sins
b) The daily salah is a light which illuminates the path of the servant in this
world and the hereafter
c) It is a key to paradise
d) fire of hell is forbidden for a person who performs the ablution and salah
properly and conscientiously
e) You are closest to Allah while in sijdah in salah
9. When you are on Hajj, you recite the Talbiya which starts:
Labbayk Allahumma Labbayk. Write the translation of the whole Talbiya.
I am at Your service O Allah, here I am. Here I am at Your service, You have no
partner, here I am. All praise and bounty is for you and The Sovereignty. You
have no partner
10. Mention at least three ways in which Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu
'alaihi wa Sallam is superior to the other Prophets, 'alaihimussalam.
Before he created anything, Allah Ta'ala created our beloved Prophet's nur from
His own Nur
b) He is khaatam un Nabiyyeen, the seal of the Prophets, Alayhimussalam
c) He is Sayyidul Mursaleen (the Leader of all the Prophets, Alyhimussalam) who
led them in prayers in Masjid ul Aqsa while on Me'raj.
11. Name the cave in which he received the first revelation.
cave of Hira
12. To which country did he go for the first time on a trade journey with
13. Name his uncle who was his bitter enemy and who has been condemned
in the Qur'an.
14. What is the meaning of Nur-un-Nabi?
means the light of Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu 'alaihi wa sallam
15. What is the meaning of Milaad-un-Nabi?
birth of the Prophet (Sallallahu 'alaihi wa sallam)
16. What is the meaning of Sirat-un-Nabi?
(s.a.w.) is his biography
17. What is the meaning of Madina tul Munawwarah?
18. Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu 'alaihi wa Sallam sanctified Madina.
Who sanctified Makkah?
Ibrahim 'Alayhissalam and later Prophet Muhammad 'Alayhissalam sanctified
19. What is the difference between the greater jihad and the smaller
jihad is to control your nafs (self / ego) while smaller jihad is to fight in
battle in the cause of Allah.
20. When the sahaba (companions) Rady Allahu Anhum used to
meet, which surah would they recite before parting?