Welcome to Islam
Accept Islam for your salvation
Live according to Islam for your spiritual progress
- AL-FATIHA (THE OPENING)|
- PROPHET MUHAMMAD|
Juniors Quiz # 15 with Answers
- According to a Hadīth, how many Asmā u’l Husnā (Most Beautiful Names of Allāh) should Muslims know about?
99 Asmā’ u’l Husnā’
- What is the meaning of Anta’l Hādī Anta’l Haqq?
You are the Guide, You are The Truth (O Allāh)
- Whom does it refer to?
Allāh Subhānahū wa Ta‘ālā
- What is meant by “kun fayakūn”?
Allāh says: “Be!” and it is
- What is the plural of Nabī?
The plural of Nabī is Anbiyā
- What is the plural of Rasūl?
The plural of Rasūl is Mursalīn or Rusul
- Which Prophet, peace be upon him, is called Abu’l ins?
Prophet Ādam ‘alayhissalām
- What is the meaning of the title Abu’l ins?
Father of mankind
- Which insect has been mentioned in the Holy Qur’ān in the story of Nabī Sulaymān, peace be upon him?
- What is meant by Asadullāh?
The Lion of Allāh
- Name any one Companion of Prophet Muhammad Sallallāhu ‘alayhi wa Sallam who received this title.
Sayyidinā ‘Alī Rady Allāhu ‘Anhu, and also
Sayyidinā Hamza Rady Allāhu ‘Anhu
- Who is an ‘ālim?
A Muslim scholar is called an ‘ālim
- Who is an ‘ābid?
A worshipper of Allāh is called an ‘ābid
- What is the meaning of ‘Abd u’r Rahmān?
Servant of the Merciful One
- What is a Muslim judge called?
A Muslim judge is called a Qādī
- Name any one tribe mentioned in the Holy Qur’ān.
Well-known tribes that have been mentioned in the Qur’ān are:
The Banī Isrāīl
- ‘Ajwa is an excellent quality of dates that can be used as a medicine. Which city does it originate from?
- What is meant by al-Ākhira?
The Hereafter is referred to as al-Ākhira
- What will happen in al-Ākhira?
In the Hereafter, the good and bad deeds of people will be judged and they will either be sent to Paradise or to Hell
- When will the pious get to drink from the Hawd (Pond) of Rasūlullāh, Sallallāhu ‘alayhi wa Sallam?
On the Day of Judgement